|
i need
some powers
|
Hello
I’m Miss Lazy as the web address suggests but I’m also known as Miss Crazy or Miss Laughey. I love a lot of great things that will take too long to write so I’ll just write some. I can’t survive without my maternal grandma and Miss Chelsia Honey. Dogs are so fantabulous and chocolates and candies are so heavenly. I hate tests, hot weather and liars so don’t ever lie to me, serious. I’m here on Pluto’s neighbour, Earth, since 3 July. That’s about all I have to say, just a brief introduction.
P.S. I’m not long-winded :D
|
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
sorry guys. never post like for three days? never mind.
today physical education. sian sian super sian. running 2.4 km. but last test, yay! then my timing reached grade a. happyhappy.
biology, last lesson of life science. we're the first class to finish the whole of the lessons. we did agarose gel electrolysis. the spelling should be something like that. the company very bad. they only provide one machine to 4 groups. cannot try and cannot see properly the whole thing.
recess. we didn't eat. too exhausted to eat luh. we had a cup of milo each. glucose! sugar for body and drink so not to dehydrate. i very biology -.-
chinese. ahhh. she went through the test paper. and i got back my test paper with unexpected results. quite good alr. yeeling batter than me by a bit. yanru too. dingyi too. anyway, a lot of people get good results. not surprising.
enrichment, leadership course. whoa, very sian. asked us to go down to play a game. then nobody wants to play, he asked us to go up. then he said 15 mins for dicussion of paper aero. only 5 mins, he asked us to go down again. again again again. then changjing threw a flexible ruler, i think. to act as paper aero. he threw high up in the sky. and the ruler went ... piu piu piu. and hit a black car. ohhhhhhh. everyone oh-ed. whoa, lihai.
then in between lessons, we played naming game. name the couples the jing dian couple names. liang shan bo and zhu ying tai! romeo and juliet! cowherd and weaving maid! chang'e and houyi and wugang! omigosh. and then because chang'e always have celestial rabbit. then yeeling became the rabbit for eunice!
very funny. we laughed until we going to burst. then jerald. sat beside me at bingyi's place -.- he very noisy.
then sinyi sang. rubbish belongs to rubbish bin. so pick it up and throw it in. jerald's the rubbish. and he's got the gorilla posture. dadada.
|
Links
Friends for sale
Aloysius
Angelina
Chantel
Chelsia
Chels & me
Chinchye
Daniel
Eunice
Evia
Fongting
Gibson
Hinchi
Huiling
Jeanice
Jerald
Jesslyn
Jiayin
Jiayuan
Jinghui
Jinguan
Jingwei
Jingyi
Karine
Kianwee
Kuanlian
Lestari
Minqi
Peilin
Qien
Shirlene
Sinyi
204'07
302'08
Us
Valerie.G
Valerie.T
Vincent
Wangping
Weijia
Weijie
Weiping
Weiyue
Xuemiao
Yangcheng
Yanru
Yeeling
Yeeyee
Yoketing
Yongming
Zhiyun
Zoe
Tagboard
| |
|