|
i need
some powers
|
Hello
I’m Miss Lazy as the web address suggests but I’m also known as Miss Crazy or Miss Laughey. I love a lot of great things that will take too long to write so I’ll just write some. I can’t survive without my maternal grandma and Miss Chelsia Honey. Dogs are so fantabulous and chocolates and candies are so heavenly. I hate tests, hot weather and liars so don’t ever lie to me, serious. I’m here on Pluto’s neighbour, Earth, since 3 July. That’s about all I have to say, just a brief introduction.
P.S. I’m not long-winded :D
|
Saturday, April 21, 2007
THIS IS THE 100TH POST, PEOPLE! right now, i am damn sian can. like no people online. ask natnat and bangbang both dowan ): wawawa.
yesterday's the sport's meet. i was like looking damn forward for yesterday for the whole 2 weeks. whoa, the whole school wearing the 90th anniversary tee. i like the mterial = dri-fit. but i dowan the picture on the back. it's erm, not so nice.
we went out with huijie, valerie, xiuhuan, jiayu, sihui and sylvia to the kfc. because mac sure flooded. we reached there, there were still spaces unlike mac -.- then we ate, pushing tables together. 12.30 we went off cos i need to go stadium luh. eunice and valerie went back to school for the harp ensemble syf. we set off.
reached there then we were the first ones in class to reach there. last year, we were like the first people at the stadium in terms of students. wow, this year's later. sad, only hiokann ran for his event this year. then we just ate and ate and ate sweets and stuff.
i saw the shuaige =d for the whole sport's meet. then evia knows him. she wanted to take the photo of him from her friend! i can strangle her, i tell you. she's mad d:
then after all events, there was the prize-giving ceremony. blahblah. we were like errr. then it's turn to walk the very symbolic walk. yay, rained! got postponed ;d i can't be bothered actually.
then we went back to school. eunice called me. to announce that harp won gold! damn happy can!
walkwalkwalk. talktalktalk. then suddenly xiuhuan and jiejun stopped in their tracks. and looked down in the drain. what's up? jiejun's water bottle fell in the deep deep drain. whoaa. lihai leh. he wanted to pick it up by going down. all of us asked him to like forget about it. get a new water bottle. he said the bottle is of great sentimental value. god. he was upset like siao.
6.00 they went down with me. my mum fetched me to go out and eat. right to imm.
yesterday was sort of fun. together with classmates and friends. i love it!
|
Links
Friends for sale
Aloysius
Angelina
Chantel
Chelsia
Chels & me
Chinchye
Daniel
Eunice
Evia
Fongting
Gibson
Hinchi
Huiling
Jeanice
Jerald
Jesslyn
Jiayin
Jiayuan
Jinghui
Jinguan
Jingwei
Jingyi
Karine
Kianwee
Kuanlian
Lestari
Minqi
Peilin
Qien
Shirlene
Sinyi
204'07
302'08
Us
Valerie.G
Valerie.T
Vincent
Wangping
Weijia
Weijie
Weiping
Weiyue
Xuemiao
Yangcheng
Yanru
Yeeling
Yeeyee
Yoketing
Yongming
Zhiyun
Zoe
Tagboard
| |
|